Thursday, November 15, 2007

First the hill....

Ahhhh, to give man-birth to something that can grow with me as I unleash the fury that is my life. In the past two days a lot has happened. I had my second shot of cortisone in my lower spine, missed all my classes yesterday, freaked out on my mother, and freaked out on one of my roommates. Shit, I am a big dick to the people I love most. Does that happen to other people? Life is great, then shit is flung in one's face, and boom, the acrid gas that follows just unnecessarily offends everyone in the immediate vicinity.
Each time, after I calmed down, I was able to think clearly again. For instance, the threat, "I'll just find a new place to live and you can find someone else to live upstairs!" has dissipated like dirty undergarments thrown in the wash. Well, now I must wash my hands of the homework I have not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment